Transport Links near EN4 0JA Cockfosters, Enfield
Public Transport Accessibility Level (PTAL) for EN4 0JA
Public Transport Accessibility Level on map, EN4 0JA
More about Public Transport Accessibility Level, EN4 0JA
The address is situated within PTAL zone 1a, while all together there are nine possible values of PTAL: 0, 1a, 1b, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6a and 6b. Zero represents the worst and 6b represents the best connectivity.
PTAL is a measure of connectivity by public transport, which has been used in various planning processes in London for many years. For any selected place, PTAL suggests how well the place is connected to public transport services. It does not cover trips by car.
A location will have a higher PTAL if:
- It is at a short walking distance to the nearest stations or stops
- Waiting times at the nearest stations or stops are short
- More services pass at the nearest stations or stops
- There are major rail stations nearby
- Any combination of all the above
Powered by TfL Open Data