Demographics of Barking, IG11 1JB Gascoigne, Barking and Dagenham
Household Type in Barking, IG11 1JB?
Household Type on map
More about Household Type in Barking, IG11 1JB
- One-person Household: 29.1% (37)
- Married/Cohabiting Couple with Children: 15.7% (20)
- Married/Cohabiting Couple without Children: 26.0% (33)
- Lone Parent with Children: 13.4% (17)
- Lone Parent without Children: 4.7% (6)
- Same Sex Couple: 0.0% (0)
- Multi-person Household: Full-time Students: 2.4% (3)
- Multi-person Household: Other: 8.7% (11)
One-person Household is the most common family type in London representing 32% of all families in London. Married/Cohabiting Couple without Children is second-largest family type comprising 26%, followed by Married/Cohabiting Couple with Children comprising 20%.
The address Barking, IG11 1JB falls within the Immediate Area (your immediate neighbourhood) which has the following household type peculiarities:
Main household type is One-person Household, comprising 29.1% of the population. On average 32% of the London population belong to the One-person household type.
Proportion of the following household types is higher than average for London:
- Lone Parent with Children comprise 13.4%, while the average for London is 10%
- Multi-person Household: Full-time Students comprise 2.4%, while the average for London is 0.72%
Office for National Statistics licensed under the Open Government Licence v.3.0