Household Lifestage in IG5 0JA?
Household Lifestage on map, IG5 0JA
More about Household Lifestage, IG5 0JA
- Under 35 years old: 13.3% (27)
- 35-54 years old: 22.2% (45)
- 55-64 years old: 9.4% (19)
- Over 65 years old: 55.2% (112)
London’s population by age is structured differently to the rest of England’s. London has a much higher proportion of its population in the age range 25 ‐ 34 than the rest of England.
The postcode IG5 0JA falls within the Immediate Area (your immediate neighbourhood) which has the following household lifestage peculiarities:
Main household lifestage is Over 65 years old, comprising 55.2% of the population. On average 19% of the London population belong to the Over 65 years old household lifestage.
Proportion of the following household lifestages is higher than average for London:
- Over 65 years old comprise 55.2%, while the average for London is 19%
Proportion of the following household lifestages is lower than average for London:
- Under 35 years old comprise 13.3%, while the average for London is 24%
- 35-54 years old comprise 22.2%, while the average for London is 43%
- 55-64 years old comprise 9.4%, while the average for London is 14%
Office for National Statistics licensed under the Open Government Licence v.3.0