Household Lifestage in IG8 0JA?
Household Lifestage on map, IG8 0JA
More about Household Lifestage, IG8 0JA
- Under 35 years old: 1.5% (2)
- 35-54 years old: 34.1% (45)
- 55-64 years old: 16.7% (22)
- Over 65 years old: 47.7% (63)
London’s population by age is structured differently to the rest of England’s. London has a much higher proportion of its population in the age range 25 ‐ 34 than the rest of England.
The postcode IG8 0JA falls within the Immediate Area (your immediate neighbourhood) which has the following household lifestage peculiarities:
Main household lifestage is Over 65 years old, comprising 47.7% of the population. On average 19% of the London population belong to the Over 65 years old household lifestage.
Proportion of the following household lifestages is higher than average for London:
- Over 65 years old comprise 47.7%, while the average for London is 19%
Proportion of the following household lifestages is lower than average for London:
- Under 35 years old comprise 1.5%, while the average for London is 24%
- 35-54 years old comprise 34.1%, while the average for London is 43%
Office for National Statistics licensed under the Open Government Licence v.3.0