Household Type in N10 1JA?
Household Type on map, N10 1JA
More about Household Type, N10 1JA
- One-person Household: 31.9% (38)
- Married/Cohabiting Couple with Children: 21.8% (26)
- Married/Cohabiting Couple without Children: 16.0% (19)
- Lone Parent with Children: 13.4% (16)
- Lone Parent without Children: 15.1% (18)
- Same Sex Couple: 0.0% (0)
- Multi-person Household: Full-time Students: 0.0% (0)
- Multi-person Household: Other: 1.7% (2)
One-person Household is the most common family type in London representing 32% of all families in London. Married/Cohabiting Couple without Children is second-largest family type comprising 26%, followed by Married/Cohabiting Couple with Children comprising 20%.
The postcode N10 1JA falls within the Immediate Area (your immediate neighbourhood) which has the following household type peculiarities:
Main household type is One-person Household, comprising 31.9% of the population. On average 32% of the London population belong to the One-person household type.
Proportion of the following household types is higher than average for London:
- Lone Parent with Children comprise 13.4%, while the average for London is 10%
- Lone Parent without Children comprise 15.1%, while the average for London is 4.7%
Proportion of the following household types is lower than average for London:
- Married/Cohabiting Couple without Children comprise 16.0%, while the average for London is 26%
- Multi-person Household: Other comprise 1.7%, while the average for London is 6.6%
Office for National Statistics licensed under the Open Government Licence v.3.0