Household Lifestage in N8 0JA?
Household Lifestage on map, N8 0JA
More about Household Lifestage, N8 0JA
- Under 35 years old: 47.0% (93)
- 35-54 years old: 37.4% (74)
- 55-64 years old: 5.6% (11)
- Over 65 years old: 10.1% (20)
London’s population by age is structured differently to the rest of England’s. London has a much higher proportion of its population in the age range 25 ‐ 34 than the rest of England.
The postcode N8 0JA falls within the Immediate Area (your immediate neighbourhood) which has the following household lifestage peculiarities:
Main household lifestage is Under 35 years old, comprising 47.0% of the population. On average 24% of the London population belong to the Under 35 years old household lifestage.
Proportion of the following household lifestages is higher than average for London:
- Under 35 years old comprise 47.0%, while the average for London is 24%
Proportion of the following household lifestages is lower than average for London:
- 55-64 years old comprise 5.6%, while the average for London is 14%
- Over 65 years old comprise 10.1%, while the average for London is 19%
Office for National Statistics licensed under the Open Government Licence v.3.0