Demographics of N8 0JA Harringay, Haringey
Household Type in N8 0JA?
Household Type on map, N8 0JA
More about Household Type, N8 0JA
- One-person Household: 27.3% (54)
- Married/Cohabiting Couple with Children: 13.6% (27)
- Married/Cohabiting Couple without Children: 29.8% (59)
- Lone Parent with Children: 5.1% (10)
- Lone Parent without Children: 4.5% (9)
- Same Sex Couple: 0.0% (0)
- Multi-person Household: Full-time Students: 0.5% (1)
- Multi-person Household: Other: 19.2% (38)
One-person Household is the most common family type in London representing 32% of all families in London. Married/Cohabiting Couple without Children is second-largest family type comprising 26%, followed by Married/Cohabiting Couple with Children comprising 20%.
The postcode N8 0JA falls within the Immediate Area (your immediate neighbourhood) which has the following household type peculiarities:
Predominant household type is Married/Cohabiting Couple without Children, comprising 29.8% of the population. On average 26% of London population belong to Married/Cohabiting Couple without Children household type.
Proportion of the following household types is higher than average for London:
- Multi-person Household: Other comprise 19.2%, while average for London is 6.6%
Proportion of the following household types is lower than average for London:
- Married/Cohabiting Couple with Children comprise 13.6%, while average for London is 20%
- Lone Parent with Children comprise 5.1%, while average for London is 10%
Office for National Statistics licensed under the Open Government Licence v.3.0