Household Lifestage in N9 0JA?
Household Lifestage on map, N9 0JA
More about Household Lifestage, N9 0JA
- Under 35 years old: 16.9% (22)
- 35-54 years old: 53.1% (69)
- 55-64 years old: 10.8% (14)
- Over 65 years old: 19.2% (25)
London’s population by age is structured differently to the rest of England’s. London has a much higher proportion of its population in the age range 25 ‐ 34 than the rest of England.
The postcode N9 0JA falls within the Immediate Area (your immediate neighbourhood) which has the following household lifestage peculiarities:
Main household lifestage is 35-54 years old, comprising 53.1% of the population. On average 43% of the London population belong to the 35-54 years old household lifestage.
Proportion of the following household lifestages is higher than average for London:
- 35-54 years old comprise 53.1%, while the average for London is 43%
Proportion of the following household lifestages is lower than average for London:
- Under 35 years old comprise 16.9%, while the average for London is 24%
Office for National Statistics licensed under the Open Government Licence v.3.0