Demographics of Abbey Road, London, NW10 7UA Stonebridge, Brent
Household Lifestage in Abbey Road, London, NW10 7UA?
Household Lifestage on map
More about Household Lifestage in Abbey Road, London, NW10 7UA
- Under 35 years old: 26.6% (34)
- 35-54 years old: 51.6% (66)
- 55-64 years old: 14.1% (18)
- Over 65 years old: 7.8% (10)
London’s population by age is structured differently to the rest of England’s. London has a much higher proportion of its population in the age range 25 ‐ 34 than the rest of England.
The address Abbey Road, London, NW10 7UA falls within the Immediate Area (your immediate neighbourhood) which has the following household lifestage peculiarities:
Main household lifestage is 35-54 years old, comprising 51.6% of the population. On average 43% of the London population belong to the 35-54 years old household lifestage.
Proportion of the following household lifestages is higher than average for London:
- 35-54 years old comprise 51.6%, while the average for London is 43%
Proportion of the following household lifestages is lower than average for London:
- Over 65 years old comprise 7.8%, while the average for London is 19%
Office for National Statistics licensed under the Open Government Licence v.3.0