Demographics of NW9 0JA Queensbury, Brent
Household Type in NW9 0JA?
Household Type on map, NW9 0JA
More about Household Type, NW9 0JA
- One-person Household: 19.7% (24)
- Married/Cohabiting Couple with Children: 27.9% (34)
- Married/Cohabiting Couple without Children: 17.2% (21)
- Lone Parent with Children: 25.4% (31)
- Lone Parent without Children: 6.6% (8)
- Same Sex Couple: 0.0% (0)
- Multi-person Household: Full-time Students: 0.0% (0)
- Multi-person Household: Other: 3.3% (4)
One-person Household is the most common family type in London representing 32% of all families in London. Married/Cohabiting Couple without Children is second-largest family type comprising 26%, followed by Married/Cohabiting Couple with Children comprising 20%.
The postcode NW9 0JA falls within the Immediate Area (your immediate neighbourhood) which has the following household type peculiarities:
Predominant household type is Married/Cohabiting Couple with Children, comprising 27.9% of the population. On average 20% of London population belong to Married/Cohabiting Couple with Children household type.
Proportion of the following household types is higher than average for London:
- Married/Cohabiting Couple with Children comprise 27.9%, while average for London is 20%
- Lone Parent with Children comprise 25.4%, while average for London is 10%
Proportion of the following household types is lower than average for London:
- One-person Household comprise 19.7%, while average for London is 32%
- Married/Cohabiting Couple without Children comprise 17.2%, while average for London is 26%
- Multi-person Household: Other comprise 3.3%, while average for London is 6.6%
Office for National Statistics licensed under the Open Government Licence v.3.0