Affluence of RM7 0JA Eastbrook, Barking and Dagenham
Here you can investigate the affluence of RM7 0JA.
More detailed than just whether it’s considered an ‘expensive’ or ‘posh’ area, we look at several key factors to rank postcodes:
- A high median household income
- A high number of AB social grades
- A low number of deprived households
- A high number of Level 4+ qualifiers
Using our heatmaps and graphs you can compare RM7 0JA with Eastbrook ward, Barking and Dagenham borough the wider city in terms of household income, social grade, deprivation, and qualification level.
Deprivation RM7 0JA?
Deprivation on map, RM7 0JA
More about Deprivation, RM7 0JA
Index of Multiple Deprivation is used to characterise the deprivation levels of the neighbourhoods. It takes into account the following domains:
- Income Deprivation
- Employment Deprivation
- Education, Skills and Training Deprivation
- Health Deprivation and Disability
- Barriers to Housing and Services
- Living Environment Deprivation
GLA licensed under Open Government Licence v3.0