Household Lifestage in RM7 0JA?
Household Lifestage on map, RM7 0JA
More about Household Lifestage, RM7 0JA
- Under 35 years old: 10.4% (14)
- 35-54 years old: 34.1% (46)
- 55-64 years old: 20.0% (27)
- Over 65 years old: 35.6% (48)
London’s population by age is structured differently to the rest of England’s. London has a much higher proportion of its population in the age range 25 ‐ 34 than the rest of England.
The postcode RM7 0JA falls within the Immediate Area (your immediate neighbourhood) which has the following household lifestage peculiarities:
Main household lifestage is Over 65 years old, comprising 35.6% of the population. On average 19% of the London population belong to the Over 65 years old household lifestage.
Proportion of the following household lifestages is higher than average for London:
- 55-64 years old comprise 20.0%, while the average for London is 14%
- Over 65 years old comprise 35.6%, while the average for London is 19%
Proportion of the following household lifestages is lower than average for London:
- Under 35 years old comprise 10.4%, while the average for London is 24%
- 35-54 years old comprise 34.1%, while the average for London is 43%
Office for National Statistics licensed under the Open Government Licence v.3.0