Demographics of SE28 0JA Thamesmead Moorings, Greenwich
Household Lifestage in SE28 0JA?
Household Lifestage on map, SE28 0JA
More about Household Lifestage, SE28 0JA
- Under 35 years old: 40.0% (44)
- 35-54 years old: 52.7% (58)
- 55-64 years old: 5.5% (6)
- Over 65 years old: 1.8% (2)
London’s population by age is structured differently to the rest of England’s. London has a much higher proportion of its population in the age range 25 ‐ 34 than the rest of England.
The postcode SE28 0JA falls within the Immediate Area (your immediate neighbourhood) which has the following household lifestage peculiarities:
Main household lifestage is 35-54 years old, comprising 52.7% of the population. On average 43% of the London population belong to the 35-54 years old household lifestage.
Proportion of the following household lifestages is higher than average for London:
- Under 35 years old comprise 40.0%, while the average for London is 24%
- 35-54 years old comprise 52.7%, while the average for London is 43%
Proportion of the following household lifestages is lower than average for London:
- 55-64 years old comprise 5.5%, while the average for London is 14%
- Over 65 years old comprise 1.8%, while the average for London is 19%
Office for National Statistics licensed under the Open Government Licence v.3.0