Demographics of Gordonbrock Road, London, SE4 1JB Ladywell, Lewisham
Household Type in Gordonbrock Road, London, SE4 1JB?
Household Type on map
More about Household Type in Gordonbrock Road, London, SE4 1JB
- One-person Household: 15.7% (21)
- Married/Cohabiting Couple with Children: 39.6% (53)
- Married/Cohabiting Couple without Children: 25.4% (34)
- Lone Parent with Children: 7.5% (10)
- Lone Parent without Children: 3.7% (5)
- Same Sex Couple: 0.0% (0)
- Multi-person Household: Full-time Students: 0.0% (0)
- Multi-person Household: Other: 8.2% (11)
One-person Household is the most common family type in London representing 32% of all families in London. Married/Cohabiting Couple without Children is second-largest family type comprising 26%, followed by Married/Cohabiting Couple with Children comprising 20%.
The address Gordonbrock Road, London, SE4 1JB falls within the Immediate Area (your immediate neighbourhood) which has the following household type peculiarities:
Main household type is Married/Cohabiting Couple with Children, comprising 39.6% of the population. On average 20% of the London population belong to the Married/Cohabiting Couple with Children household type.
Proportion of the following household types is higher than average for London:
- Married/Cohabiting Couple with Children comprise 39.6%, while the average for London is 20%
Proportion of the following household types is lower than average for London:
- One-person Household comprise 15.7%, while the average for London is 32%
Office for National Statistics licensed under the Open Government Licence v.3.0