Household Lifestage in SW17 0JA?
Household Lifestage on map, SW17 0JA
More about Household Lifestage, SW17 0JA
- Under 35 years old: 38.1% (59)
- 35-54 years old: 36.1% (56)
- 55-64 years old: 11.6% (18)
- Over 65 years old: 14.2% (22)
London’s population by age is structured differently to the rest of England’s. London has a much higher proportion of its population in the age range 25 ‐ 34 than the rest of England.
The postcode SW17 0JA falls within the Immediate Area (your immediate neighbourhood) which has the following household lifestage peculiarities:
Main household lifestage is Under 35 years old, comprising 38.1% of the population. On average 24% of the London population belong to the Under 35 years old household lifestage.
Proportion of the following household lifestages is higher than average for London:
- Under 35 years old comprise 38.1%, while the average for London is 24%
Proportion of the following household lifestages is lower than average for London:
- 35-54 years old comprise 36.1%, while the average for London is 43%
- Over 65 years old comprise 14.2%, while the average for London is 19%
Office for National Statistics licensed under the Open Government Licence v.3.0