Household Type in SW17 0JA?
Household Type on map, SW17 0JA
More about Household Type, SW17 0JA
- One-person Household: 37.4% (58)
- Married/Cohabiting Couple with Children: 10.3% (16)
- Married/Cohabiting Couple without Children: 26.5% (41)
- Lone Parent with Children: 6.5% (10)
- Lone Parent without Children: 2.6% (4)
- Same Sex Couple: 0.6% (1)
- Multi-person Household: Full-time Students: 5.2% (8)
- Multi-person Household: Other: 11.0% (17)
One-person Household is the most common family type in London representing 32% of all families in London. Married/Cohabiting Couple without Children is second-largest family type comprising 26%, followed by Married/Cohabiting Couple with Children comprising 20%.
The postcode SW17 0JA falls within the Immediate Area (your immediate neighbourhood) which has the following household type peculiarities:
Main household type is One-person Household, comprising 37.4% of the population. On average 32% of the London population belong to the One-person household type.
Proportion of the following household types is higher than average for London:
- Multi-person Household: Full-time Students comprise 5.2%, while the average for London is 0.72%
- Multi-person Household: Other comprise 11.0%, while the average for London is 6.6%
Proportion of the following household types is lower than average for London:
- Married/Cohabiting Couple with Children comprise 10.3%, while the average for London is 20%
- Lone Parent with Children comprise 6.5%, while the average for London is 10%
Office for National Statistics licensed under the Open Government Licence v.3.0