Demographics of SW1W 0JA Knightsbridge and Belgravia, Westminster
Household Type in SW1W 0JA?
Household Type on map, SW1W 0JA
More about Household Type, SW1W 0JA
- One-person Household: 35.2% (38)
- Married/Cohabiting Couple with Children: 24.1% (26)
- Married/Cohabiting Couple without Children: 26.9% (29)
- Lone Parent with Children: 7.4% (8)
- Lone Parent without Children: 1.9% (2)
- Same Sex Couple: 0.0% (0)
- Multi-person Household: Full-time Students: 0.0% (0)
- Multi-person Household: Other: 4.6% (5)
One-person Household is the most common family type in London representing 32% of all families in London. Married/Cohabiting Couple without Children is second-largest family type comprising 26%, followed by Married/Cohabiting Couple with Children comprising 20%.
The postcode SW1W 0JA falls within the Immediate Area (your immediate neighbourhood) which has the following household type peculiarities:
Predominant household type is One-person Household, comprising 35.2% of the population. On average 32% of London population belong to One-person Household household type.
Proportion of the following household types is lower than average for London:
- Lone Parent without Children comprise 1.9%, while average for London is 4.7%
Office for National Statistics licensed under the Open Government Licence v.3.0