Demographics of SW1X 0JA Brompton & Hans Town, Kensington and Chelsea
Household Lifestage in SW1X 0JA?
Household Lifestage on map, SW1X 0JA
More about Household Lifestage, SW1X 0JA
- Under 35 years old: 30.1% (41)
- 35-54 years old: 33.8% (46)
- 55-64 years old: 16.2% (22)
- Over 65 years old: 19.9% (27)
London’s population by age is structured differently to the rest of England’s. London has a much higher proportion of its population in the age range 25 ‐ 34 than the rest of England.
The postcode SW1X 0JA falls within the Immediate Area (your immediate neighbourhood) which has the following household lifestage peculiarities:
Predominant household lifestage is 35-54 years old, comprising 33.8% of the population. On average 43% of London population belong to 35-54 years old household lifestage.
Proportion of the following household lifestages is higher than average for London:
- Under 35 years old comprise 30.1%, while average for London is 24%
Proportion of the following household lifestages is lower than average for London:
- 35-54 years old comprise 33.8%, while average for London is 43%
Office for National Statistics licensed under the Open Government Licence v.3.0