Demographics of SW1X 0JA Brompton & Hans Town, Kensington and Chelsea
Household Type in SW1X 0JA?
Household Type on map, SW1X 0JA
More about Household Type, SW1X 0JA
- One-person Household: 53.7% (73)
- Married/Cohabiting Couple with Children: 8.8% (12)
- Married/Cohabiting Couple without Children: 21.3% (29)
- Lone Parent with Children: 2.9% (4)
- Lone Parent without Children: 2.9% (4)
- Same Sex Couple: 0.0% (0)
- Multi-person Household: Full-time Students: 2.9% (4)
- Multi-person Household: Other: 7.4% (10)
One-person Household is the most common family type in London representing 32% of all families in London. Married/Cohabiting Couple without Children is second-largest family type comprising 26%, followed by Married/Cohabiting Couple with Children comprising 20%.
The postcode SW1X 0JA falls within the Immediate Area (your immediate neighbourhood) which has the following household type peculiarities:
Predominant household type is One-person Household, comprising 53.7% of the population. On average 32% of London population belong to One-person Household household type.
Proportion of the following household types is higher than average for London:
- One-person Household comprise 53.7%, while average for London is 32%
- Multi-person Household: Full-time Students comprise 2.9%, while average for London is 0.72%
Proportion of the following household types is lower than average for London:
- Married/Cohabiting Couple with Children comprise 8.8%, while average for London is 20%
- Lone Parent with Children comprise 2.9%, while average for London is 10%
Office for National Statistics licensed under the Open Government Licence v.3.0