Demographics of Talbot Road, London, W11 1JB Colville, Kensington and Chelsea
Household Type in Talbot Road, London, W11 1JB?
Household Type on map
More about Household Type in Talbot Road, London, W11 1JB
- One-person Household: 34.9% (58)
- Married/Cohabiting Couple with Children: 12.0% (20)
- Married/Cohabiting Couple without Children: 25.3% (42)
- Lone Parent with Children: 13.3% (22)
- Lone Parent without Children: 6.0% (10)
- Same Sex Couple: 0.6% (1)
- Multi-person Household: Full-time Students: 0.0% (0)
- Multi-person Household: Other: 7.8% (13)
One-person Household is the most common family type in London representing 32% of all families in London. Married/Cohabiting Couple without Children is second-largest family type comprising 26%, followed by Married/Cohabiting Couple with Children comprising 20%.
The address Talbot Road, London, W11 1JB falls within the Immediate Area (your immediate neighbourhood) which has the following household type peculiarities:
Main household type is One-person Household, comprising 34.9% of the population. On average 32% of the London population belong to the One-person household type.
Proportion of the following household types is higher than average for London:
- Lone Parent with Children comprise 13.3%, while the average for London is 10%
Proportion of the following household types is lower than average for London:
- Married/Cohabiting Couple with Children comprise 12.0%, while the average for London is 20%
Office for National Statistics licensed under the Open Government Licence v.3.0