Demographics of W1F 0JA West End, Westminster
Household Lifestage in W1F 0JA?
Household Lifestage on map, W1F 0JA
More about Household Lifestage, W1F 0JA
- Under 35 years old: 39.1% (34)
- 35-54 years old: 40.2% (35)
- 55-64 years old: 8.0% (7)
- Over 65 years old: 12.6% (11)
London’s population by age is structured differently to the rest of England’s. London has a much higher proportion of its population in the age range 25 ‐ 34 than the rest of England.
The postcode W1F 0JA falls within the Immediate Area (your immediate neighbourhood) which has the following household lifestage peculiarities:
Predominant household lifestage is 35-54 years old, comprising 40.2% of the population. On average 43% of London population belong to 35-54 years old household lifestage.
Proportion of the following household lifestages is higher than average for London:
- Under 35 years old comprise 39.1%, while average for London is 24%
Proportion of the following household lifestages is lower than average for London:
- 55-64 years old comprise 8.0%, while average for London is 14%
- Over 65 years old comprise 12.6%, while average for London is 19%
Office for National Statistics licensed under the Open Government Licence v.3.0