Demographics of Vanbrugh Road, London, W4 1JB Southfield, Ealing
Household Lifestage in Vanbrugh Road, London, W4 1JB?
Household Lifestage on map
More about Household Lifestage in Vanbrugh Road, London, W4 1JB
- Under 35 years old: 8.3% (10)
- 35-54 years old: 52.5% (63)
- 55-64 years old: 17.5% (21)
- Over 65 years old: 21.7% (26)
London’s population by age is structured differently to the rest of England’s. London has a much higher proportion of its population in the age range 25 ‐ 34 than the rest of England.
The address Vanbrugh Road, London, W4 1JB falls within the Immediate Area (your immediate neighbourhood) which has the following household lifestage peculiarities:
Main household lifestage is 35-54 years old, comprising 52.5% of the population. On average 43% of the London population belong to the 35-54 years old household lifestage.
Proportion of the following household lifestages is higher than average for London:
- 35-54 years old comprise 52.5%, while the average for London is 43%
Proportion of the following household lifestages is lower than average for London:
- Under 35 years old comprise 8.3%, while the average for London is 24%
Office for National Statistics licensed under the Open Government Licence v.3.0