Demographics of WC2H 0JA Holborn and Covent Garden, Camden
Household Lifestage in WC2H 0JA?
Household Lifestage on map, WC2H 0JA
More about Household Lifestage, WC2H 0JA
- Under 35 years old: 34.8% (49)
- 35-54 years old: 42.6% (60)
- 55-64 years old: 10.6% (15)
- Over 65 years old: 12.1% (17)
London’s population by age is structured differently to the rest of England’s. London has a much higher proportion of its population in the age range 25 ‐ 34 than the rest of England.
The postcode WC2H 0JA falls within the Immediate Area (your immediate neighbourhood) which has the following household lifestage peculiarities:
Predominant household lifestage is 35-54 years old, comprising 42.6% of the population. On average 43% of London population belong to 35-54 years old household lifestage.
Proportion of the following household lifestages is higher than average for London:
- Under 35 years old comprise 34.8%, while average for London is 24%
Proportion of the following household lifestages is lower than average for London:
- Over 65 years old comprise 12.1%, while average for London is 19%
Office for National Statistics licensed under the Open Government Licence v.3.0