Demographics of WC2H 0JA Holborn and Covent Garden, Camden
Household Type in WC2H 0JA?
Household Type on map, WC2H 0JA
More about Household Type, WC2H 0JA
- One-person Household: 66.7% (94)
- Married/Cohabiting Couple with Children: 5.0% (7)
- Married/Cohabiting Couple without Children: 9.9% (14)
- Lone Parent with Children: 0.7% (1)
- Lone Parent without Children: 3.5% (5)
- Same Sex Couple: 2.1% (3)
- Multi-person Household: Full-time Students: 0.7% (1)
- Multi-person Household: Other: 11.3% (16)
One-person Household is the most common family type in London representing 32% of all families in London. Married/Cohabiting Couple without Children is second-largest family type comprising 26%, followed by Married/Cohabiting Couple with Children comprising 20%.
The postcode WC2H 0JA falls within the Immediate Area (your immediate neighbourhood) which has the following household type peculiarities:
Main household type is One-person Household, comprising 66.7% of the population. On average 32% of the London population belong to the One-person household type.
Proportion of the following household types is higher than average for London:
- One-person Household comprise 66.7%, while the average for London is 32%
- Same Sex Couple comprise 2.1%, while the average for London is 0.31%
- Multi-person Household: Other comprise 11.3%, while the average for London is 6.6%
Proportion of the following household types is lower than average for London:
- Married/Cohabiting Couple with Children comprise 5.0%, while the average for London is 20%
- Married/Cohabiting Couple without Children comprise 9.9%, while the average for London is 26%
- Lone Parent with Children comprise 0.7%, while the average for London is 10%
Office for National Statistics licensed under the Open Government Licence v.3.0