Transport Stations by postcode, London
Nearby Transport Stations on map
More about Nearby Transport Stations, select location
Performance and Reliability of London underground lines ?
Public Transport Accessibility Level (PTAL) by postcode, London
Public Transport Accessibility Level on map
More about Public Transport Accessibility Level, select location
PTAL is a measure of connectivity by public transport, which has been used in various planning processes in London for many years. For any selected place, PTAL suggests how well the place is connected to public transport services. It does not cover trips by car.
A location will have a higher PTAL if:
- It is at a short walking distance to the nearest stations or stops
- Waiting times at the nearest stations or stops are short
- More services pass at the nearest stations or stops
- There are major rail stations nearby
- Any combination of all the above
Powered by TfL Open Data