Household Lifestage in BR4 0JA?
Household Lifestage on map, BR4 0JA
More about Household Lifestage, BR4 0JA
- Under 35 years old: 4.4% (5)
- 35-54 years old: 46.5% (53)
- 55-64 years old: 21.9% (25)
- Over 65 years old: 27.2% (31)
London’s population by age is structured differently to the rest of England’s. London has a much higher proportion of its population in the age range 25 ‐ 34 than the rest of England.
The postcode BR4 0JA falls within the Immediate Area (your immediate neighbourhood) which has the following household lifestage peculiarities:
Main household lifestage is 35-54 years old, comprising 46.5% of the population. On average 43% of the London population belong to the 35-54 years old household lifestage.
Proportion of the following household lifestages is higher than average for London:
- 55-64 years old comprise 21.9%, while the average for London is 14%
- Over 65 years old comprise 27.2%, while the average for London is 19%
Proportion of the following household lifestages is lower than average for London:
- Under 35 years old comprise 4.4%, while the average for London is 24%
Office for National Statistics licensed under the Open Government Licence v.3.0