Demographics of Manor Road, Mitcham, CR4 1JB Pollards Hill, Merton
Household Type in Manor Road, Mitcham, CR4 1JB?
Household Type on map
More about Household Type in Manor Road, Mitcham, CR4 1JB
- One-person Household: 25.9% (35)
- Married/Cohabiting Couple with Children: 23.7% (32)
- Married/Cohabiting Couple without Children: 30.4% (41)
- Lone Parent with Children: 11.1% (15)
- Lone Parent without Children: 5.2% (7)
- Same Sex Couple: 0.0% (0)
- Multi-person Household: Full-time Students: 0.0% (0)
- Multi-person Household: Other: 3.7% (5)
One-person Household is the most common family type in London representing 32% of all families in London. Married/Cohabiting Couple without Children is second-largest family type comprising 26%, followed by Married/Cohabiting Couple with Children comprising 20%.
The address Manor Road, Mitcham, CR4 1JB falls within the Immediate Area (your immediate neighbourhood) which has the following household type peculiarities:
Main household type is Married/Cohabiting Couple without Children, comprising 30.4% of the population. On average 26% of the London population belong to the Married/Cohabiting Couple without Children household type.
Proportion of the following household types is lower than average for London:
- One-person Household comprise 25.9%, while the average for London is 32%
- Multi-person Household: Other comprise 3.7%, while the average for London is 6.6%
Office for National Statistics licensed under the Open Government Licence v.3.0