Household Type in IG8 0JA?
Household Type on map, IG8 0JA
More about Household Type, IG8 0JA
- One-person Household: 35.6% (47)
- Married/Cohabiting Couple with Children: 25.0% (33)
- Married/Cohabiting Couple without Children: 29.5% (39)
- Lone Parent with Children: 1.5% (2)
- Lone Parent without Children: 4.5% (6)
- Same Sex Couple: 0.8% (1)
- Multi-person Household: Full-time Students: 0.0% (0)
- Multi-person Household: Other: 3.0% (4)
One-person Household is the most common family type in London representing 32% of all families in London. Married/Cohabiting Couple without Children is second-largest family type comprising 26%, followed by Married/Cohabiting Couple with Children comprising 20%.
The postcode IG8 0JA falls within the Immediate Area (your immediate neighbourhood) which has the following household type peculiarities:
Main household type is One-person Household, comprising 35.6% of the population. On average 32% of the London population belong to the One-person household type.
Proportion of the following household types is higher than average for London:
- Married/Cohabiting Couple with Children comprise 25.0%, while the average for London is 20%
Proportion of the following household types is lower than average for London:
- Lone Parent with Children comprise 1.5%, while the average for London is 10%
- Multi-person Household: Other comprise 3.0%, while the average for London is 6.6%
Office for National Statistics licensed under the Open Government Licence v.3.0