Household Type in SW4 0JA?
Household Type on map, SW4 0JA
More about Household Type, SW4 0JA
- One-person Household: 40.7% (74)
- Married/Cohabiting Couple with Children: 4.4% (8)
- Married/Cohabiting Couple without Children: 29.1% (53)
- Lone Parent with Children: 3.8% (7)
- Lone Parent without Children: 2.2% (4)
- Same Sex Couple: 0.0% (0)
- Multi-person Household: Full-time Students: 0.0% (0)
- Multi-person Household: Other: 19.8% (36)
One-person Household is the most common family type in London representing 32% of all families in London. Married/Cohabiting Couple without Children is second-largest family type comprising 26%, followed by Married/Cohabiting Couple with Children comprising 20%.
The postcode SW4 0JA falls within the Immediate Area (your immediate neighbourhood) which has the following household type peculiarities:
Main household type is One-person Household, comprising 40.7% of the population. On average 32% of the London population belong to the One-person household type.
Proportion of the following household types is higher than average for London:
- One-person Household comprise 40.7%, while the average for London is 32%
- Multi-person Household: Other comprise 19.8%, while the average for London is 6.6%
Proportion of the following household types is lower than average for London:
- Married/Cohabiting Couple with Children comprise 4.4%, while the average for London is 20%
- Lone Parent with Children comprise 3.8%, while the average for London is 10%
- Lone Parent without Children comprise 2.2%, while the average for London is 4.7%
Office for National Statistics licensed under the Open Government Licence v.3.0