Demographics of UB7 0JA Heathrow Villages, Hillingdon
Household Type in UB7 0JA?
Household Type on map, UB7 0JA
More about Household Type, UB7 0JA
- One-person Household: 15.0% (18)
- Married/Cohabiting Couple with Children: 27.5% (33)
- Married/Cohabiting Couple without Children: 28.3% (34)
- Lone Parent with Children: 10.8% (13)
- Lone Parent without Children: 9.2% (11)
- Same Sex Couple: 0.0% (0)
- Multi-person Household: Full-time Students: 0.0% (0)
- Multi-person Household: Other: 9.2% (11)
One-person Household is the most common family type in London representing 32% of all families in London. Married/Cohabiting Couple without Children is second-largest family type comprising 26%, followed by Married/Cohabiting Couple with Children comprising 20%.
The postcode UB7 0JA falls within the Immediate Area (your immediate neighbourhood) which has the following household type peculiarities:
Main household type is Married/Cohabiting Couple without Children, comprising 28.3% of the population. On average 26% of the London population belong to the Married/Cohabiting Couple without Children household type.
Proportion of the following household types is higher than average for London:
- Married/Cohabiting Couple with Children comprise 27.5%, while the average for London is 20%
- Lone Parent without Children comprise 9.2%, while the average for London is 4.7%
Proportion of the following household types is lower than average for London:
- One-person Household comprise 15.0%, while the average for London is 32%
Office for National Statistics licensed under the Open Government Licence v.3.0