The location is likely to be exposed to road Traffic noise.
Expected average noise level is 65.0-69.9 db.
We use Lden dataset for traffic noise mapping. Lden indicates a 24 hour annual average noise level with with separate weightings for the evening and night periods.
The postcode is unlikely to be affected by aircraft noise.
Other Sources of Noise
Major hospitals with A&E department 1
St Mary's Hospital (HQ) having A&E department is identified within 0.1 miles from the postcode.
This potential issue is worth taking a closer look as there can be noise disturbance from emergency vehicles.
Bars, pubs, clubs 2
- Praed Street, London, W2 1JJ
- South Wharf Road, London, W2 1PA
- Sale Place, London, W2 1PP
- St. Michaels Street, London, W2 1QT
- Junction Place, London, W2 1RG